A List Of Home Remedies to Fight Off Aging
Lets face it aging is a normal fact of life. If you want to feel young despite your age, here are 7 home remedies to fight off aging.
1. Carrots, which are rich in beta carotene. Studies have shown that eating even one a day can reduce aging and can ward off many diseases. Carrots can be eaten raw or cooked, mixed in a dish or placed in a juicer to drink.
2. One fruit that is just as effective is the avocado. It may not have beta carotene but it does have monounsaturated fats that help reduce cholesterol in the body and vitamin E, which contributes to healthy looking skin.
3. Next are berries which contain antioxidants. You can choose from black berries, blue berries and blackcurrants so you can be sure that at least one variety is available at the grocery.
4. Many of us love to eat chicken and meat product. But did you know that this is high in cholesterol and only gives us protein? If you want to delay the signs of aging, try to eat more fish as it is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
5. You can fight off aging when you grab a snack and one good example is the peanut. Peanuts are rich in fiber. If you plan to buy a can or a pack from the supermarket, make sure that it is unsalted or un-roasted.
6. We said that meat and poultry products give us protein. But what the body uses for energy is carbohydrates and the best source for this is bread, pasta or rice.
7. Lastly, you need to drink lots of water daily as this helps detoxify and keep the skin smooth all day long. A lot of experts say you should drink at least 8 glasses a day. If you want to drink more, go ahead. You can get this in a much fresher form by opening a coconut, splitting a watermelon and drinking the juice.
Aging is something we have to accept as we continue to live on this planet. The seven home remedies mentioned may not stop aging but merely delay the inevitable.
|Check out customer reviews
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
|Binding: Health and Beauty
Manufacturer: Natures Design
Turmeric and Bioperine are a unique nutrient rich combination that provides the body with major Vitamin, mineral, and antioxidant benefits. Turmeric is rich in Curcumin which is an organic compound that helps remove irritants and toxins from various …